Introduction...

 First off my name is Aimée, the spelling and the pronunciation is French. I grew up just having my name pronounced as Amy and still do as it would be way to long to try and teach people how the french say it. I am 17, I live in Australia with my mum and two dogs. I am a Tafe student studying community services. Now a bit about what I want to focus on here and why.
 Since I was about 3 years old I was picking out my own clothes and putting together outfits for myself, when I couldn't even walk anytime we walked into a clothing section I would get visibly excited, other people would stare at this tiny child beaming at all pretty clothes around me. What I'm trying to say is I love fashion always have, I would send myself asleep dreaming about makeovers, I even told my mum what to dress (sorry mum). 
 Now on to a bit about my mum, she is awesome at interior design she seriously should have become an interior designer. She is the person who made me fall in love with decorating, I must have wanted to redecorate my room a million times when I was little (thankfully she didn't let me other wise I would have changed it every month).
 I have this wild need for creating whether it be writing, drawing, painting or DIY's. If I'm not creating something I feel unproductive and fidgety. In the last 6 months I've really wanted to experiment with metal and wood, candle making and ceramics (hopefully in the future I can try these out).
 I love to grab a camera and point it at something I think is interesting or pretty to try and keep it for ever, and even though I haven't done it for years I'm going to try and use this blog to bring that passion back.
 These are the things I want to focus on, on Je t'Aimée. I might go off script from time to time talking about causes I am passionate about and even talking about my own life, please just don't hold it against me. My second blog is Je t'Geek.
-Aimée
(P.S. It's my birthday in a week)

0 comments:

Post a Comment